Saturday, 18 January 2014

Evaluation Question 4

Click here to see the website  http://danniward2.wix.com/question4

                                                               Question 4





iMovie really helped me improve my editing skills. From doing little tasks and choosing iMovie to complete this task really helped me understand how to use this software. From having practice on iMovie I believe definitely helped me whilst I was making my music video, this is because I had already found out what iMovie has to offer which meant I knew how to edit, use effects, add music etc. I think iMovie is a good software to use as it can be considered challenging at times but you can easily over come this. I think it is a pretty straight forward software.

iMovie has also helped me whilst doing my Evaluation. I have used iMovie for 2 of my evaluation questions. iMovie the software fitted in for these questions as I had to include clips of music videos, pictures, music and a voice over. iMovie helped me to do this and would have took me less time on iMovie rather than if I chose a different software. The editing process on iMovie is easy to understand, something that also helped me on iMovie is how clearly labelled everything was. You could easily find something if you was looking for it, if you was patient.










No comments:

Post a Comment