Here is my final digipak. I have also included a flipped version of my digipak to show you what it would look like once it has been printed. I feel like I have made a digipak that shows the genre that i'm trying to go for which is indie pop genre. I feel like I have succeeded this through the use of nature and light effects. I am pleased how all the pictures are different and in different locations however they go well together and blend in. They don't look odd and don't match. I stuck to my plan through out making my digipak however made some changes due to the fact I was able to experiment and mess around with photoshop and the effects in pages. I felt like it was easier to edit the photos in pages as I could have the exact effect I wanted by changing the settings of the photo. I decided to include a message from the artist to show his appreciation to his audience- this would make the audience feel good about themselves as they would feel like he is reaching out to then specifically as they are reading the message on the digipak that they have just brought. I made sure that I included his twitter name and main website because media and social network sites are most probably the best way of advertising himself. This could help sell the album more as a lot of teenagers use the social network and in order for them to go on the website and enjoy what they see, they could also share this with family and friends which would make the album well known. When I researched indie genre songs and digipaks I seen that most of the artist have a personal meaningful message within their music or on their digipak. This is why I included a short summary of him thanking his fans and showing his gratitude, to show how much his fans mean to the artist.
Wednesday, 27 November 2013
Final Product- Digipak
Here is my final digipak. I have also included a flipped version of my digipak to show you what it would look like once it has been printed. I feel like I have made a digipak that shows the genre that i'm trying to go for which is indie pop genre. I feel like I have succeeded this through the use of nature and light effects. I am pleased how all the pictures are different and in different locations however they go well together and blend in. They don't look odd and don't match. I stuck to my plan through out making my digipak however made some changes due to the fact I was able to experiment and mess around with photoshop and the effects in pages. I felt like it was easier to edit the photos in pages as I could have the exact effect I wanted by changing the settings of the photo. I decided to include a message from the artist to show his appreciation to his audience- this would make the audience feel good about themselves as they would feel like he is reaching out to then specifically as they are reading the message on the digipak that they have just brought. I made sure that I included his twitter name and main website because media and social network sites are most probably the best way of advertising himself. This could help sell the album more as a lot of teenagers use the social network and in order for them to go on the website and enjoy what they see, they could also share this with family and friends which would make the album well known. When I researched indie genre songs and digipaks I seen that most of the artist have a personal meaningful message within their music or on their digipak. This is why I included a short summary of him thanking his fans and showing his gratitude, to show how much his fans mean to the artist.
Labels:
4) Final Product
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment