Friday, 15 November 2013

Making Digipak Poster






This was my first session designing my digipak poster, I tried different types of colours and contrasts until I found the best one I found stood out and looked different. This is the outcome of the effect i'm going to use on my main digipak poster.


I decided that this didn't look right so I made my digipak first to get more ideas for my poster, I changed my whole idea completely by changing the image and changing the colours and contrast on the photo.




I liked this idea for my digipak poster and thought it went well with my actual digipak, however, by the time I was done and finished with this there was too much blank space and there was nothing I could put in the space to make it look okay- without making it look too busy and packed with pictures/settings.





This is my final digipak poster. I edited the picture to look the same as my digipak- this would appeal to the audience more as when they seen the digipak they would be able to know who it is through the simple lay out of the poster. I changed the subheading and logo to be at the top as I found it looked too messy before. This worked well as it is now more simple and not all over the place. I then added information at the bottom of the photo to let my audience know where they can purchase the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment