Tuesday, 18 June 2013
Artist website analysis
What I learnt
After creating this Prezi, I have learnt about wesbites and the simplicity and the need to use colours and images that directly relate towards the genre. I have also noticed from the research that some artists will advertise themselves the way that they want their target audiences to see them. How they portray themselves is all down to frame work, whereas others may rely on the sound of music they create. Now I have a better understanding on what I need too use on my website in order to create a successful image. By doing this task I now have a better understanding and this will help me in order too create my own website. I have learnt about colour and contrasting, this has gave me a better understanding and ideas of what I need to do include on my website too make it eye catching. The development of the websites I looked at are all different, they have created their own image, this means I already have a head start as i've been thinking about my image and theme that i'm going too design.
Labels:
1) Research
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment